Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally!

I've been dealing with this Cobra mess for the last 2 weeks. It has been a terrible ordeal, but I think I've finally succeeded. The issues ranged from being put on the wrong plan, including Jason instead of dropping him, not getting papers to us in time to try to correct mistakes, charging us the wrong amount, etc. I've been calling everyday since Friday to get things corrected. I had to postpone treatment from Friday to tomorrow and if this wasn't corrected so I can be pre-approved for treatment, then it wasn't going to happen.

I saw that my check cleared our account, so I called and had to walk yet one more person through the problems. He told me he would manually push things through, but that we wouldn't show under the insurance plan until tomorrow, at the exact time that my appointment was scheduled. He called me back this afternoon and it was done! I confirmed it with the insurance company and we were there! Yeah!!

So, I'm all set for treatment tomorrow. I'm getting Herceptin again right after Hayden's physical therapy. I've never been so happy to go to a doctor!

No comments: