Saturday, December 13, 2008

Love my kids!

It's Saturday morning and I have to share: I LOVE MY KIDS! Yep, it's true. They are the best kids anyone can ask for. Hayden hasn't been able to hold on to me for over a week now and he's handled it very well. He'll come into my room and do the "I love you" sign and say "I love you, mama" which is the best thing in the world to hear. The girls also came in asking for paper. I asked what they needed it for. They were writing a Christmas book. They were so excited to share their idea with me. I love their creativity! It would actually be a great idea for a children's book. Anyway, the joy they each had is so intoxicating. I could just hug them forever! Being the mother of these 3 is just the best thing in the world.

1 comment:

Ma said...

Hoi,
I m happy to haer from you that everything went good. We pay and hope to meet you here in europe or sometimes in the USA.
Greet my nephew and want to say that he married a wonderful women.
From his nephew Maus.