Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was wonderful! Miss Sydney turned 7 on Friday. We had a girls only movie night to see "Up". It was so well done. Then we had birthday cookies afterward. Saturday was spent at the pool and playing golf with Jason. Then today we had Syd's pool party. The girls all had a great time. Hayden did well as the only boy and Anna had a good friend there to play with. The weather was great and I enjoyed talking to the moms and dads that stayed. I just love weekends like this. I have a ton of house stuff to catch up on, but it's worth it after having spent a good time with my family.

School is over next week. Thursday is the last day. Our school is being renovated over the summer and so the building has to be empty by 4 pm on Friday. Our teachers and staff have been packing for weeks. I volunteered to help Sydney's teacher on Saturday and I hope to be able to help both girls' teachers tomorrow. They all have so much to do with normal year end things, but to gut your room as well, it's almost impossible to think of. But they are doing it and the school is going to look fabulous when it's all done.

I start back on Herceptin on Wednesday. I'm glad to get going on this again. Hopefully my cardiologist won't have any bad news for me on Tuesday. I'm starting to peel from the radiation, but the redness is getting better. I only have a few areas that are still bright red. Lots of vitamin E lotion and Aquaphor help.

No comments: