Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost there

Chemo...done. Mastectomy...done. Radiation...almost done!!!! Tomorrow is my last radiation treatment. I'm so excited. In 2 weeks, I start back on Herceptin. In 6 months, I'll be able to have reconstruction surgery. With luck, this time next year, I'll be done with everything and just be on my long term drugs. Ten years after that, I'll be completely done. Yeah!


School is almost over. Just 2 more weeks, and the kids are off for the summer. Sydney is signed up for a program through the school district called SLAM'N (Science, Language Arts, Math, Naturally). She's not quite were she needs to be with her reading, so this should be a fun way to work on that for another month. Anna will have 2 weeks of summer day camp through the Y. I think she's going to have a blast. Then, in July, they both have VBS through the church. After that, we are going on our western USA road trip. This summer is going to be so much better than last summer. I can't wait!


Here's a little something from the kids. Anna and Sydney were repeating a scene from the Night at the Museum trailer. Hayden thought it was neat and started doing it too. So here it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... And for everything else, there's MasterCard.

You make the perfect BC commercial;) Well done, friend. We're all so proud of you.

Gotta love those Night at the Museum kids; they're as co-ordiated as they are adorable!

Love you all, and Happy 10th Anniversary!! Woo-hoo!