Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Radiation is going

I've got 10 radiation therapies under my belt! Just 23 more to go. I saw my doctor today after treatment and all is going well so far. I haven't burned yet and am only tired from time to time. Apparently after 17 treatments, they will change things some to allow the skin to heal. I'm not entirely sure of everything they are doing, but really I don't care. I just want to get through it and move on. The technicians are really nice and thorough. I'm in and out in 25 minutes each day. The x-ray days take a little longer. The x-rays ensure that my arm placement is correct.

On a lighter note, we are trying to figure out what to do with the kids this summer. There are so many summer camps to choose from. Jason and I want to give the girls some fun. We don't want them booked all summer, just a week here and a week there. And we haven't decided whether to keep Hayden in school one day a week or not. What to do, what to do?

No comments: