Thursday, February 26, 2009

No News is Good Right?

Everything has been pretty quiet recently. Anna and Sydney have been doing great in school and soccer. We've been able to balance school, homework, sports, friends, and relaxation pretty well. They haven't complained at all and are actually having a good time.

I registered Hayden for Mother's Day Out starting next week. He'll go Wednesdays and Fridays for 5 hours a day. I'm so excited!! He'll get to play with other kids his age and I'll be able to do my treatments weekly and know he's in good hands. His school is next door to the girls which is nice. I know he'll go through May, but I may keep him in through the summer. We'll decide later.

The health front is pretty quiet too. I talked to my oncologist's nurse yesterday. I was scheduled to have Herceptin today, but we all agreed not to do it until I see my doctor next week. I'm hoping to get started again soon so I can be done soon. I'm not sure what they will want me to do first: start the Herceptin or do another echo. Either way, I want to get it going. I should be patient and grateful that I do feel so good, but I just want this over.

Here are a couple of pictures of the kids. The one of Hayden has a story behind it. He's been falling asleep in his closet the last 5 nights while holding his Grover. The other night, he was in there all the way. It was too cute.




No comments: